Saturday, July 20, 2013

This Is The End

Being a huge fan of James Franco and enjoying most of Seth Rogan's work, I knew I just had to see THIS IS THE END. We saw it for our anniversary this year and I laughed so hard. I always enjoy a good comedy and as silly and raunchy as this one was, I know I'll watch it again soon.



WARNING! SPOILERS from here on out. Not big spoilers or anything but just fun details.
Here are some things that I enjoyed about this movie that could turn some people off to it:


  • penis jokes
  • Jay Baruchel being adorable
  • cannabalism
  • Seth Rogan smoking weed
  • discussion about who is more likely to rape someone
  • a failed exorcism
  • Michael Cera not being adorable
  • an overly long discussion about ejaculation
  • demons hung like, well, ridiculously hung demons
  • Channing Tatum humping a leg
And of course, the Backstreet Boys showing up for a dance scene was great. Yeah, they're much older now but somehow, they've still got it. 
Check out this movie for good laughs and a rather crazy take on how to get to heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment