Friday, July 12, 2013

Destiny Blue

I can't recall exactly how I found her on deviantART. I'm not even sure which of her awesome pieces caught my eye and drew me in. All I know is, I'm glad I started following her because I really enjoy her work.

DestinyBlue is an anime artist and her works are simple yet powerful. They usually feature females and concentrate on inner struggles and feelings. For example, HOPE FOR BRIGHTER DAYS shows a girl under an umbrella but the rain is only falling under the umbrella. Yet the water forming a puddle shows blue skies and white puffy clouds. I love this piece because it really speaks to me. Sometimes it can feel like doom and gloom is following you around personally but you just have to look to the future and be positive.

OPEN MY HEART TO YOU is another that caught my eye because it really visualizes how exposed and naked one can feel by opening up and letting someone in. Though most are thought provoking, many of her works are fun and cheerful. ANIME ARTIST MEME is humorous and I still smile when I see it.

I suggest you check her out on deviantART. I also follow her on FB so I know when she has something new coming out since I check FB more often than I do deviantART. Click the link below for more of her wonderful works.

DestinyBlue

No comments:

Post a Comment