Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Kitty!

That's right folks; it's that time. It's time for, you guessed it, cute cat pics!
Da da duuuuuuum!

 I didn't have anything particularly interesting to blog about this week so I thought I'd show off the baby. This is Princess Buttercup. Yes, she's named after the chick in The Princess Bride, a movie that the children and I love.


 She's a Maine Coon and super hyper and inquisitive. Her throaty sounds are very different than my other cats but then again, this is the first Maine Coon I've ever owned.
 Buttercup (aka ButterNuts when she's being a little shithead) is still the kitten of the three cats we own so she gets in a lot of trouble but she's also very cute and social so easily forgiven for her misconduct.


I actually had more pics that were much more adorable of the kids dressing her up and cuddling with her but alas, I can't find them! Anyway, enjoy our little furball.

No comments:

Post a Comment