Friday, January 22, 2016

A Treat

I want to give you guys a juicy little bit from my published novel Love Me Today, Kill Me Tomorrow from the Some By Day, Some By Night series. These vampires are not to be toyed with!


I nod my head and concede. Of course I do. I can’t say no when she’s trying so hard to smile at me. Christ, we are both a couple of idiots. Hiding our true feelings behind fake smiles. Her eyes give her away. Do mine, I wonder?

She pushes me back in the bed, pulling the slightly ripped sheet over me. I lay back on the pillow I slept on last night, sighing, wondering how my life ever came to this. A couple of weeks ago, I was in the middle of this threesome where I tore the girls’ bodies to pieces as I killed them, their screams of terror making me laugh. Now I’m in a soft bed, half naked, being pampered by a suicidal rich girl.
Life is a hell of a thing.

Artus was a fun character to write. Sexy but deadly. All male but emotionally vulnerable. His personality made for some explosive, and sometimes hard to write, scenes. This novel is not for the weak of heart, but you may just fall in love.



Interested in finding out what becomes of Artus and his willing victim, Alexus? The book is available in paperback and Kindle format on Amazon

Until next time, my dears!

No comments:

Post a Comment