Thursday, October 1, 2015

New Cover, New Book

Hello my lovelies!
I'm very excited to tell everyone about the new cover Julie Nicholls has created for me for my vampire romance short, The Life She Didn't Take. Check it out, it is so gorgeous!

Isn't it beautiful? Serahfine is exactly how I have always pictured her. Come follow her journey from despair to dawning hope and find out what makes this redhead so feisty! The Life She Didn't Take is still 99 cents on Amazon!

In other news, I am currently editing and formatting a collection of short stories that I plan on publishing in November. No set date yet but hope to have it ready well before the middle of the month. This collection will include tales of horror, fantasy, and science fiction. Most have unexpected surprises in store if you dare to read them! I'm really excited to finally publish stories in a different genre. Though the title is still cooking, stay tuned for more information in upcoming posts.
Happy October guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment