Tuesday, March 1, 2016

February Book Reviews & Other News

February is finally over, including the loneliest holiday of the year.

Binge eating chocolates aside, I had a lot of personal stuff going on this month including deaths and health issues so I was not able to read half as many books as I had originally planned. But let us take a look at the one I did sit down and enjoy.


DEATH LOVE LUST Anthology
by Various Authors

Rating: 5 Stars

Review:
An assortment of delicious stories and poems that are sure to please!
As the title suggests, each piece of this collection involves a gruesome death, undying love, or a passionate sexual need. Some contain all three. Each author brought their own voice, their own style to this anthology and though every story contained the same central themes, they were each unique. Some brought tears, some brought a sense of longing, some brought terror, and some brought lust. Every work contained in this collection grasped me firmly and held me, riveted, to the page.
I was captivated from the start, each story and poem leaving me in a dreamy daze of contemplation. I recommend reading it in the dark. 


To purchase this title, find it on Amazon here.


I was able to read Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children. I found this to be an excellent book that I easily give five stars. I plan on starting the next installment soon.



I also launched my new author website last week! Yay!
This site will have all my author info, including buy links for my books, reviews, videos, and a short bio. What I am looking forward to the most is the new blog. Don't worry, this blog isn't going anywhere, the new blog is completely different. That one will be a writing blog. I will be posting a new chapter to an ongoing story called Fur & Feathers each week. Fur & Feathers is a fantasy romance with some action and drama mixed in. 
Come by and check out the new site here.

No comments:

Post a Comment