Monday, December 7, 2015

Free Short Story!

Hello again.
As an author I usually support fellow indie authors by subscribing to their newsletters and visiting their websites. This is a cool way to get the newest information about their upcoming releases, events, etc. I enjoy getting a newsletter in my email. It's exciting to see what's new with my fave authors. Sometimes though, I get spammed multiple times a day and that can get old. Still, often followers can get the sneak peeks that you can't get anywhere else.

For example, I started adding teasers to my newsletters as something extra my followers can get. Special, just for you guys because you are awesome! This week I will be taking an extra step and including an entire short story in my newsletter.
This is a sweet YA short story that takes place around Christmas. Perfect timing, right? So if you guys haven't signed up for my newsletter, please do so through my website to gain access to these sneak peeks, teasers and surprises. 
No, I don't spam. I honestly only send out a newsletter a few times a month, just to give everyone the scoop on what's new. For more daily updates, you can go give my Facebook page a Like. 

Don't forget about the Stuck In A Web On New Year's Day event coming up! There have already been two giveaways and there are even more to come so swing by and join the party!


No comments:

Post a Comment