Tuesday, July 28, 2015

New Release This Friday!

Well, it isn't brand new. It's a re-release, actually, but it's the first time I'm releasing it all on my own. Here's the deal:

In 2012, my erotic short story The Life She Didn't Take was published through a small publishing company under my pen name Marie Krepps. Then the rights reverted back to me. Now it's back and better than ever with a new cover and an extended story. Another exciting new feature: for the first time, it's available in paperback!

Here's the blurb: Serahfine has walked these streets time and time again. Endless centuries alone have her longing for death's release. But on this night when she means to end it all, she meets someone who intrigues her.
Is this a chance encounter or destiny?
Can an ageless vampire truly find happiness with a mere human?


The release date for The Life She Didn't Take is set for July, 31st, 2015. I'm super excited to get this one back out there and to actually be able to purchase my own physical copy! 

This story is a part of a series of vampire shorts and novels called Some By Day, Some By Night. At this time, I have one novel and a few more shorts planned for the series but who knows how long it could end up being? 
This is a very complex vampire world that will end up spanning a few different genres, especially it's sister series Lord Gerard's Coven. I can promise you, you've never seen vampires exactly like these. That's right, prepare yourselves for much more to come from Marie Krepps!

So this Friday, visit my Facebook author page or my website for more info on how to get your copy of The Life She Didn't Take

Oh yes, we're also having a Facebook release party on Friday and everyone is invited! Some wonderful authors are hosting and it's going to be an evening of fun games, naughty discussions, and prizes! Stop on by and you might even get a sneak peek of the story straight from the pages of The Life She Didn't Take!

No comments:

Post a Comment