Sunday, November 24, 2013

It's November Already?

Just a quick update on what's going on in the world of Marie these days.

New e-book, Irish Squeeze, is set to release on January 1st, 2014 through Whiskey Creek Press TORRID. Very excited about this one! I've been spamming the crap out of my Facebook page about it so anyone who has liked my page should already know. (For those of you who haven't visited my page, what are you waiting for?!) I'm really pleased about how this one turned out and I poured a bit more of my soul into my main character than I ever have in the past. So, this one is pretty personal for me but it's also a humorous, fun read with some yummy, steamy moments. 


Also coming in January is my fourth child, Caitlyn. Yes, this will be girl number four. Apparently boys just aren't going to happen but I love my girls and wouldn't trade them for the world. This has been the most trying pregnancy so far and I'm hoping she won't come early and decide to be a Christmas baby. Umm, no little one, hold off!


Extra Life 2013 went really well. Participants worldwide raised over 4 million dollars this year! As far as my friends at Power-Ups Not Included, the six participants raised a combined $2,355. Nice! All this money will go to Children's Miracle Network Hospitals of their choosing. I'm so proud of Team PUNI for really sticking to their guns and gaming for 25 hours straight. You guys are awesome!



Though my gestational diabetes is not going to let me have a happy Thanksgiving meal this year, (No pumpkin pie? NOOOOOOO!) I'd still like to watch the Macy's Day parade with the kids and make hot chocolate for them that night. If it's actually cold that day, you never know in Eastern NC.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with the new book and congratulations on the new baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new book! I'm finally going to finish my first here in the coming weeks, gotta do a little bit of revising/editing. I hope to be completely done with it by Jan 1st, then it's off to try and get it published.

    You look all glowy in the new profile pic, maybe the new baby will come a few days after Christmas so you can drink New Year's Eve!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment Chris and I can't wait to read the rest of your story!

      Delete